6223 Katella Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891184 beds, 2 baths, 1,913 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 23 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1977 for $54,500
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 588 sqft
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,913 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 16326611062
- Zillow Home ID: 7145853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6223 Katella Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Las Vegas, and 114.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 6211 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$167K321,613
- 6233 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$216K432,207
- 6224 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$164K321,613
- 6212 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$218K421,913
- 6234 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$198K432,207
- 6224 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$164K321,613
- 6214 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$199K321,822
- 6203 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$183K421,913
- 6236 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K421,913
- 6202 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$239K422,436
- 6204 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$202K432,207
- 6247 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$223K42.52,212
- 6215 Foothill Blvd Las Vegas, NV$117K321,196
- 6223 Foothill Blvd Las Vegas, NV$141K211,232
- 6215 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$152K321,438
- 6225 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$148K321,613
- 6193 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$150K321,438
- 6205 Foothill Blvd Las Vegas, NV$143K311,316
- 6246 Katella Ave Las Vegas, NV$162K311,613
- 6254 La Palma Pkwy Las Vegas, NV$178K321,574
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.