- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6225 Ashbury Palms Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,864 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $155,100
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0339761448
- Zillow Home ID: 58433973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6225 Ashbury Palms Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% lower than in Tampa, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 6223 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$153K22.51,790
- 6227 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$159K32.51,764
- 6221 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$155K32.51,685
- 6229 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$154K22.51,790
- 6219 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$155K231,790
- 6231 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$154K32.51,790
- 6217 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$159K32.51,764
- 6233 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$153K22.51,790
- 6228 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$157K32.51,764
- 6226 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$157K32.51,764
- 6230 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$152K22.51,790
- 6254 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$192K22.51,526
- 6232 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$150K22.51,790
- 6224 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$153K32.51,685
- 6234 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$150K22.51,790
- 6215 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$161K32.51,764
- 6235 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$166K32.51,764
- 6222 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$153K22.51,790
- 16308 Worchester Palms Ct Tampa, FL$157K32.51,764
- 6220 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$149K22.51,526
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.