- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6225 Duneville St, Las Vegas, NV 891185 beds, 7 baths, 10,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Situated on just over 2.5 acres this wonderland truly has it all.
The entire estate is fully gated and fenced and there is over 12,000sf of indoor living.
So check off the items on your wish list and see if there is anything missing.
? 3 swimming pools (one lagoon pool, one kids beach pool and
one indoor lap pool) floodlit tennis court rock climbing wall
? Indoor basketball or racket ball court ? Outdoor skate park
? Full size gymnasium ? In ground trampoline
? 2 lane bowling alley with digital scoring (just like the pros)
? Aquarium ? 2 story movie theater ? Huge balcony
? Huge kitchen with top of the line appliances and granite
? 2500sf RV garage, 4 car attached garage
? Office, 5 bedrooms (including one downstairs)
? Outdoor oasis with covered luau, sunken "in pool" bar, gas
powered torches and fire pit, waterfalls, slides and water
? Upstairs game room with secondary movie screen
? Huge master suite with separate dry sauna, steam shower
and double closets
? Separate space for a horse arena and corals if wanted
All this for just $2,499,000.
If you can think of anything else let us know but we think that the house has the lot so call Gavin today to arrange for a private viewing of this amazing compound.
- Lot: 1.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 14 spaces, 3616 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16336301021
- Zillow Home ID: 7149648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6225 Duneville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Las Vegas, and 106.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 6330 Bellisima St Las Vegas, NV$584K44.54,508
- 6335 Bellisima St Las Vegas, NV$558K43.54,092
- 5775 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$327K22.52,243
- 6240 Duneville St Las Vegas, NV$334K22.52,222
- 6310 Bellisima St Las Vegas, NV$258K43.53,183
- 5970 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$343K32.53,221
- 6310 Bellisima St Las Vegas, NV$530K43.53,183
- 6315 Bellisima St Las Vegas, NV$688K444,728
- 5880 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV$330K331,941
- 5780 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$638K343,180
- 5745 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$525K334,089
- 5890 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV$346K32.52,549
- 5940 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$267K32.52,371
- 5895 W Patrick Ln Las Vegas, NV$393K32.53,179
- 5950 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$427K343,227
- 5850 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV$298K321,869
- 5893 W Patrick Ln Las Vegas, NV$529K43.53,132
- 5760 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$696K343,303
- 5960 Sobb Ave Las Vegas, NV$427K432,698
- 5840 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV$435K42.52,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!