- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6225 Loran Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631092 baths, 2,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,939 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $147,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 62240002700
- Zillow Home ID: 3025478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6225 Loran Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Louis Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
- 6229 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$219K--22,310
- 6223 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$166K--21,700
- 6233 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$186K--22,494
- 6219 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$168K221,700
- 6237 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K--22,570
- 6215 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$177K--21,680
- 6224 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$266K41.51,669
- 6228 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$296K--21,980
- 6220 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$189K--11,407
- 6232 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$315K--1.51,780
- 6211 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$216K432,120
- 6241 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$248K--22,556
- 6216 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$176K211,187
- 6236 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$312K--1.51,780
- 6226 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$246KStudio--2,510
- 6222 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$173K211,200
- 6230 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$298K--23,390
- 6220 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$162K--21,700
- 6214 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$314K--2.51,872
- 6240 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$257K--1.51,722
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!