6225 Ross St, Oakland, CA 946183 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $800,000
- Formal Dining,Central Heat,UpdatedKitchen,Period Bathrooms,Breakfast Nook in Kitchen,Open BeamCeilings,Large Family Room,Three Bathrooms,HardwoodFloors
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Parcel #: 048A707500200
- Zillow Home ID: 24810981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6225 Ross Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rockridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.7% lower than in Oakland, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rockridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rockridge home values.
- 6232 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$1.13M322,042
- 6217 Ross St Oakland, CA$1.36M753,124
- 112 Ross Cir Oakland, CA$1.22M23.52,218
- 6232 Rockwell St Oakland, CA--------
- 6226 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$981K42.51,867
- 6209 Ross St Oakland, CA$1.19M332,316
- 6455 Mystic St Oakland, CA$953K321,697
- 6218 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$1.36M432,280
- 6236 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$1.09M32.51,900
- 6212 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$1.13M321,990
- 6201 Ross St Oakland, CA$1.61M433,180
- 6242 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$1.25M421,977
- 6455 Mystic St Oakland, CA$863K321,697
- 106 Ross Cir Oakland, CA$2.19M553,855
- 32 Brookside Ave Berkeley, CA$1.18M32.51,882
- 107 Ross Cir Oakland, CA$1.44M433,191
- 6200 Rockwell St Oakland, CA$1.41M332,472
- 6451 Mystic St Oakland, CA$1.01M----1,998
- 6451 Mystic St Oakland, CA--------
- 6200 Ross St Oakland, CA$861K31.51,593
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292