6225 Woodland Pl N, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is very residential and quiet, away from the restaurants but within walking distance of everything you want from the Green Lake way of life. Drive right up the hill to Phinney Ridge, the great community center, Fremont, 3 blocks from the Woodland Park Zoo, right across the street from Green Lake and all it has to offer. This duplex is rented with the downstairs one bedroom apt. at $775 plus all utilities and the upstairs is 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths rented at $1900 plus all utilities. Great storage in the half basement that is unfinished. Off street parking for one and plenty of on street parking behind the church across the street. Great neighborhood! The garage is rented for $60 per month. It pays to buy this property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 500 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- High ceilings on the main floor, good millwork, beautiful large kitchen, next to Green Lake
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9523103060
- Zillow Home ID: 49140270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6225 Woodland Pl N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% less than in Seattle, and 52% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 6211 Woodland Pl N Seattle, WA$432K21970
- 6216 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$675K521,940
- 6210 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$451K311,150
- 6208 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$571K41.51,850
- 6301 Woodland Pl N Seattle, WA$683K42.253,060
- 6203 Woodland Pl N Seattle, WA$783K52.752,800
- 6207 Linden Ave N APT 4 Seattle, WA$389K11600
- 6207 Linden Ave N APT 1 Seattle, WA$516K22--
- 6117 Woodland Pl N Seattle, WA$628K421,850
- 725 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$933K43.52,940
- 6201 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$451K211,050
- 6114 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$468K421,600
- 6109 Woodland Pl N Seattle, WA$605K421,400
- 6118 Woodland Pl N Seattle, WA$325K21800
- 6301 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$643K31.752,020
- 721 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$517K321,340
- 6307 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$704K622,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.