6226 Elm St, Omaha, NE 681063 beds, 1,272 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0502100000
- Zillow Home ID: 75791412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6226 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Omaha, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6218 Elm St Omaha, NE$85K311,120
- Elm St Omaha, NE$96K31.5984
- 6225 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$108K32864
- 6217 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$86K311,008
- 6216 Elm St Omaha, NE$156K532,061
- 6225 Elm St Omaha, NE$86K321,402
- 6217 Elm St Omaha, NE$83K321,268
- 6213 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$83K31912
- 6213 Elm St Omaha, NE$107K321,314
- 6210 Elm St Omaha, NE$178K3322,020
- 6226 Oak St Omaha, NE$97K21792
- 6209 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$94K31912
- 6218 Oak St Omaha, NE$177K421,952
- 6209 Elm St Omaha, NE--321,575
- 6220 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$104K321,074
- 6216 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$125K311,212
- 6214 Oak St Omaha, NE$88K31960
- 6202 Elm St Omaha, NE$113K32.51,034
- 6208 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$93K311,036
- 6201 Bancroft St Omaha, NE$100K311,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.