6227 Main St, Mount Jackson, VA 228424 beds, 4 baths, 3,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 181 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $172,725
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: SH8357033
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,444 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 091A203 001A
- Zillow Home ID: 79287566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6227 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Mount Jackson, and 80.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22842 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mount Jackson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6247 Main St Mount Jackson, VA$147K422,376
- 6223 Main St Mount Jackson, VA$173K31.51,440
- 145 Jackson St Mount Jackson, VA$142K321,148
- 6258 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$134K321,104
- 6264 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$131K321,104
- 6268 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$133K421,200
- 6255 Main St Mount Jackson, VA$251K522,568
- 6280 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$169K321,176
- 6272 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$135K421,200
- 6269 Main St Mount Jackson, VA$129K31850
- 6161 Main St Mount Jackson, VA$93K21906
- 156 Jackson St Mount Jackson, VA--Studio----
- 122 Painter St Mount Jackson, VA$125K211,128
- 6257 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$126K11854
- 6296 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$106K31909
- 6269 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$117K31936
- 6289 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$132K21.51,633
- 204 Jackson St Mount Jackson, VA$173K32.51,490
- 6245 First Ave Mount Jackson, VA$136K31.51,236
- 149 Painter St Mount Jackson, VA$100K311,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.