6229 Blackstone Ave, Baltimore, MD 212093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,305 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 4383 029
- Zillow Home ID: 36602093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6229 Blackstone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cheswolde market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cheswolde home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cheswolde home values.
- 6231 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$229K421,410
- 6227 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$192K--1.51,626
- 6233 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$314K432,380
- 6225 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$510K--3.52,742
- 6228 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$190K--21,406
- 6230 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$237K--1.51,099
- 6226 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$224K21.51,085
- 6232 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$234K--11,470
- 6235 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$380K--22,472
- 6224 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$195K--1.51,292
- 6228 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$224K--11,242
- 6226 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$254K--1.51,242
- 6230 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$304K422,360
- 6234 Berkeley Ave Baltimore, MD$230K--1.51,390
- 6224 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$241K--1.51,242
- 2805 Bartol Ave Baltimore, MD$194K--21,614
- 6232 Blackstone Ave Baltimore, MD$408K--32,664
- 2807 Bartol Ave Baltimore, MD$191K--1.51,444
- 2803 Bartol Ave Baltimore, MD$191K--1.51,444
- 2811 Bartol Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--21,917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.