623 Chestnut Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900422 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,505 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $335,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5493035013
- Zillow Home ID: 20773334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 623 Chestnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 627 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$879K653,800
- 617 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$329K21688
- 6716 Pollard St Highland Park, CA$524K211,200
- 611 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$468K421,556
- 626 San Pascual Ave Los Angeles, CA$453K642,623
- 622 San Pascual Ave Los Angeles, CA$482K542,879
- 607 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$399K21996
- 701 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$600K211,638
- 6718 Pollard St Highland Park, CA$298K12800
- 601 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$498K532,289
- 707 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$480K311,075
- 614 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.13M1274,946
- 706 Chestnut Ave APT 11 Los Angeles, CA$500K31.5--
- 620 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$585K632,856
- 606 San Pascual Ave Los Angeles, CA$396K311,342
- 626 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$458K211,696
- 711 Chestnut Ave Los Angeles, CA$365K311,016
- Pollard St Los Angeles, CA$724K311,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!