623 Debra St, Livermore, CA 945504 beds, 2 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 7 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $412
- MLS #: 40669896
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 099A143811100
- Zillow Home ID: 24950152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 623 Debra Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% lower than in Livermore, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94550 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Livermore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94550 home values.
- 635 Debra St Livermore, CA$546K321,318
- 591 Debra St Livermore, CA$564K321,318
- 583 Debra St Livermore, CA$487K31.51,120
- 647 Debra St Livermore, CA$563K421,396
- 604 Hazel St Livermore, CA$556K421,396
- 572 Hazel St Livermore, CA$623K421,850
- 622 Hazel St Livermore, CA$535K621,120
- 558 Hazel St Livermore, CA$790K532,798
- 659 Debra St Livermore, CA$562K321,318
- 569 Debra St Livermore, CA$551K321,396
- 640 Hazel St Livermore, CA$701K532,181
- 618 Debra St Livermore, CA$542K321,318
- 630 Debra St Livermore, CA$649K521,752
- 546 Hazel St Livermore, CA$609K421,667
- 588 Debra St Livermore, CA$625K421,747
- 642 Debra St Livermore, CA$640K42.51,907
- 644 Hazel St Livermore, CA$632K421,765
- 673 Debra St Livermore, CA$464K31.51,120
- 557 Debra St Livermore, CA$545K421,396
- 576 Debra St Livermore, CA$560K321,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.