623 Park St, Birmingham, MI 480095 beds, 8 baths, 5,933 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $669,943
- Finished basement, 2400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 850 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,933 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1925329019
- Zillow Home ID: 24497531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 623 Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Birmingham, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48009 home values.
- 647 Park St Birmingham, MI$740K43.53,410
- 287 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$593K32.52,066
- 263 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$522K32.51,972
- 598 Park St Birmingham, MI$747K322,700
- 612 Park St Birmingham, MI$722K354,329
- 243 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$584K421,955
- 584 Park St Birmingham, MI$467K311,353
- 576 Park St Birmingham, MI$557K32.51,773
- 675 Park St Birmingham, MI$481K322,195
- 624 Park St Birmingham, MI$672K32.53,125
- 640 Park St Birmingham, MI$1.13M444,422
- 211 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$909K32.53,571
- 564 Park St Birmingham, MI$515K331,759
- 256 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$412K321,360
- 272 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$366K211,019
- 612 Brookside Ave Birmingham, MI$809K333,200
- 288 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$611K231,807
- 240 Ravine Rd Birmingham, MI$508K41.51,667
- 564 Brookside Ave Birmingham, MI$627K32.52,129
- 552 Brookside Ave Birmingham, MI$649K42.52,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.