623 SE 84th Ave, Portland, OR 972163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $101,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 238 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: R240510
- Zillow Home ID: 53931271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 623 Se 84th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montavilla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Portland, and 14.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 629 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$151K321,290
- 635 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$240K41.22,088
- 615 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$220K321,478
- 8328 SE Washington St Portland, OR$203K31.51,305
- 8319-8323 SE Alder St Portland, OR$369K632,892
- 8248-8250 SE Washington St Portland, OR$225K541,896
- 610 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$236K322,226
- 636 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$183K321,108
- 707 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$184K411,089
- 8405 SE Alder St Portland, OR$162K21792
- 8322 SE Alder St Portland, OR$175K41838
- 8303 SE Alder St Portland, OR$156K21792
- 8418 SE Washington St Portland, OR$216K32.51,234
- 8314 SE Alder St Portland, OR$165K21912
- 534 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$136K221,207
- 706 SE 84th Ave APT A Portland, OR$481K12105,008
- 8304 SE Alder St Portland, OR$284K51.51,924
- 8421 SE Alder St Portland, OR$176K31920
- 8424 SE Washington St Portland, OR$166K21724
- 8309 SE Washington St Portland, OR$157K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.