623 Shasta Dr, Lancaster, OH 431303 beds, 2 baths, 1,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 0531001620
- Zillow Home ID: 33811355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 623 Shasta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Lancaster, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 615 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$87K31864
- 609 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$108K32768
- 601 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$127K421,824
- 1998 Grove Ave Lancaster, OH$69K21957
- 1999 Grove Ave Lancaster, OH$97K31912
- 573 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$127K421,800
- 2032 W Fair Ave Lancaster, OH$83K211,120
- 608 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$97K31.51,356
- 657 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$143K321,456
- 602 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$99K311,248
- 2016 W Fair Ave Lancaster, OH$74K21894
- 1990 Grove Ave Lancaster, OH$91K31.51,073
- 565 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$124K321,360
- 1991 Grove Ave Lancaster, OH$107K311,540
- 572 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$79K421,320
- 2040 W Fair Ave Lancaster, OH$100K221,426
- 559 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$90K31.51,102
- 564 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$93K321,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.