623 Slate Dr, Newark, DE 197023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $260,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Invisible pet fence
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 11-015.10-101
- Zillow Home ID: 72879601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 623 Slate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Newark, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19702 home values.
- 625 Slate Dr Newark, DE$278K32.52,128
- 510 Umber Ct Newark, DE$266K32.52,237
- 500 Umber Ct Newark, DE$281K42.52,200
- 624 Slate Dr Newark, DE$272K42.51,842
- 622 Slate Dr Newark, DE$269K32.52,231
- 502 Umber Ct Newark, DE$269K32.51,824
- 512 Umber Ct Newark, DE$281K42.52,300
- 626 Slate Dr Newark, DE$274K32.51,600
- 270 E Flagstone Dr Newark, DE$266K32.51,978
- 268 E Flagstone Dr Newark, DE$278K32.52,443
- 628 Slate Dr Newark, DE$267K32.51,824
- 266 E Flagstone Dr Newark, DE$289K32.51,625
- 513 Umber Ct Newark, DE$282K32.51,600
- 501 Umber Ct Newark, DE$320K42.52,434
- 630 Slate Dr Newark, DE$270K32.51,978
- 411 Ivory Ln Newark, DE$281K42.52,375
- 413 Ivory Ln Newark, DE$279K42.52,068
- 616 Slate Dr Newark, DE$279K32.52,369
- 511 Umber Ct Newark, DE$271K32.52,155
- 409 Ivory Ln Newark, DE$265K32.52,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292