6231 Amber Creek Ln APT 310, Indianapolis, IN 462372 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 581 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 252 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 491509123035056500
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 92466053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6231 Amber Creek Lane APT 310
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln APT 207 Indianapolis, IN$148K221,095
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln APT 309 Indianapolis, IN$85K221,500
- 6239 Amber Creek Ln APT 206 Indianapolis, IN$83K221,344
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K------
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln APT 309 Indianapolis, IN$88K321,500
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln Indianapolis, IN$86K------
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln Indianapolis, IN$98K------
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K------
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln APT 102 Indianapolis, IN$92K221,095
- 6231 Amber Creek Ln Indianapolis, IN$86K221,095
- 6239 Amber Creek Ln Indianapolis, IN$78K------
- 6239 Amber Creek Ln APT 312 Indianapolis, IN$81K221,344
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292