- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6231 Crickethollow Dr, Riverview, FL 335783 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0741246844
- Zillow Home ID: 54782301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6231 Crickethollow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33578, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% lower than in Riverview, and 244.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33578 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33578 home values.
- 6233 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$159K321,786
- 6229 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$140K321,651
- 6227 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$140K321,501
- 6520 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$142K321,521
- 6522 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$170K42.52,133
- 6518 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$146K321,651
- 6235 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$160K52.51,981
- 6524 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$154K321,692
- 6225 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$155K421,686
- 6237 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$163K321,651
- 6516 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$155K42.52,012
- 6526 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$165K42.52,017
- 6230 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$143K321,521
- 6232 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$159K321,671
- 6228 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$133K321,651
- 6234 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$160K321,711
- 6514 Summer Cove Dr Riverview, FL$143K321,651
- 6223 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$157K321,651
- 6239 Crickethollow Dr Riverview, FL$186K442,039
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.