6234 SE 67th Ave, Portland, OR 972064 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Coffee shops, restaurants, and grocery stores are within short walking distance of this house. It is a quiet, residential area with good parks, and great city rec center, and a public libarary close by.
- Lot: 2,554 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $261,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R557635
- Zillow Home ID: 68350218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6234 Se 67th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Scott market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Portland, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Scott home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Scott home values.
- 6228 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$295K431,704
- 6246 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$304K--2.51,704
- 6220 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$303K--31,660
- 6715 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$334K--31,978
- 6723 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$320K--2.51,978
- 6216 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR----2.52,256
- 6314 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$243K311,014
- 6708 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$188K21996
- 6320 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$210K421,799
- 6714 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$193K211,000
- 6720 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$230K21804
- 6320 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$334K--2.51,846
- 6726 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$199K311,268
- 6237 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$309K321,708
- 6728 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$250K321,380
- 6737 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$299K311,064
- 6648 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$210K311,219
- 6307 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$198K311,104
- 6305 SE 67th Ave Portland, OR$331K321,702
- 6736 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$229K21804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!