6235 E 144th St N, Collinsville, OK 740214 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 26 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $9
- MLS #: 1427320
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 737 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 59863232711650
- Zillow Home ID: 89342417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6235 E 144th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% greater than in Collinsville, and 32% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Collinsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74021 home values.
- 6230 E 145th St N Collinsville, OK--Studio----
- 6199 E 144th St N Collinsville, OK$276K532,839
- 14375 N 62nd East Ave Collinsville, OK$195K--21,980
- 14370 N 62nd East Ave Collinsville, OK$153K--21,792
- 6298 E 144th St N Collinsville, OK$237K432,523
- 14340 N 63rd East Ave Collinsville, OK$226K322,439
- 6275 E 145th St N Collinsville, OK$295K--33,343
- 6075 E 144th St N Collinsville, OK$293K433,311
- 6125 E 145th St N Collinsville, OK$225K432,439
- 6301 E 145th St N Collinsville, OK$275K--32,797
- 6080 E 145th St N Collinsville, OK$196K32--
- 14345 N 63rd East Ave Collinsville, OK$221K322,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.