6236 Cherrycrest Ln, Charlotte, NC 282173 beds, 2 baths, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 126 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 3006883
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 16916514
- Zillow Home ID: 6255905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6236 Cherrycrest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montclaire South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Charlotte, and 68.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montclaire South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclaire South home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,884 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 6226 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$141K321,836
- 216 Scottridge Dr Charlotte, NC$119K32.51,725
- 201 Scottridge Dr Charlotte, NC$149K42.52,110
- 213 Scottridge Dr Charlotte, NC$115K32.51,748
- 1136 Rocky Ridge Dr Charlotte, NC$126K32.51,725
- 1146 Rocky Ridge Dr Charlotte, NC$137K321,703
- 6237 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$121K321,615
- Reynolds Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 1128 Rocky Ridge Dr Charlotte, NC$126K321,608
- 6301 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$177K321,964
- 6225 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$121K321,680
- 224 Scottridge Dr Charlotte, NC$126K331,824
- 221 Scottridge Dr Charlotte, NC$144K331,824
- 6317 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$143K321,552
- 6215 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,654
- 1137 Archdale Dr Charlotte, NC$128K432,157
- 1118 Rocky Ridge Dr Charlotte, NC$130K321,517
- 1131 Archdale Dr Charlotte, NC$123K321,730
- Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$126K321,502
- 6331 Cherrycrest Ln Charlotte, NC$137K431,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.