6236 Gillespie St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- View: City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 552426500
- Zillow Home ID: 10512110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6236 Gillespie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wissinoming market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wissinoming home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 6234 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,136
- 6238 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$81K311,136
- 6240 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,136
- 6232 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,306
- 6230 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,136
- 6242 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,136
- 6228 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,136
- 6244 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,136
- 6239 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,152
- 6226 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,136
- 6246 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,136
- 6241 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$99K311,152
- 6237 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,152
- 6235 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,152
- 4417 Mckinley St Philadelphia, PA$95K----1,056
- 6243 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,152
- 6233 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$80K311,152
- 6224 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$84K31.51,136
- 6248 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,136
- 6245 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.