- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6236 Valley Castle, San Antonio, TX 782503 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 188520020160
- Zillow Home ID: 26459804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6236 Valley Castle
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78250 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78250 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
999 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1984
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 9932 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$81K32976
- 6234 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$97K321,062
- 6232 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$65K21703
- 9930 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$68K411,000
- 6251 Valley Pawn San Antonio, TX$101K321,187
- 6230 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$102K321,511
- 6247 Valley Pawn San Antonio, TX$145K42.51,645
- 9935 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$110K321,248
- 9937 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$78K321,045
- 9928 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$63K21901
- 9933 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$95K321,187
- 6241 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$98K421,340
- 9931 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$100K32.51,288
- 6239 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$100K321,200
- 6228 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$101K411,450
- 6237 Valley Castle San Antonio, TX$101K32.51,288
- 6243 Valley Pawn San Antonio, TX$102K321,248
- 6254 Valley Pawn San Antonio, TX$102K321,045
- 9926 Village Briar San Antonio, TX$98K321,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!