- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6237 Debora Dr, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $170,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 300 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: C0050436008
- Zillow Home ID: 12509924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6237 Debora Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cedarhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedarhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedarhurst home values.
- 6233 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$161K--2.51,417
- 6243 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$164K31.51,430
- 6234 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$144K31.51,548
- 6240 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$163K--21,657
- 6232 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$152K--11,183
- 6238 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$175K421,750
- 6229 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$168K323,136
- 6226 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$118K321,548
- 6249 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$157K--21,528
- 6246 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$160K--21,448
- 6244 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$167K321,439
- 6226 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$161K311,212
- 6234 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$166K31.51,548
- 6218 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$126K31.51,552
- 6223 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$166K--2.51,404
- 6248 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$170K--21,512
- 6252 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$163K321,448
- 6216 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$160K331,955
- 6220 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$164K321,632
- 6255 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$172K--12,329
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.