6239 Carleton Ave S, Seattle, WA 981083 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 990 sqft
- Security System
- New plumbing, gas furnace, exterior/interior paint job.Refinished hardwood floors.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3465800015
- Zillow Home ID: 48876854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6239 Carleton Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98108 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% greater than in Seattle, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98108 home values.
- 6237 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$324K411,350
- 6245 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$353K51.51,840
- 6233 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$332K211,120
- 6251 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$535K20.752,540
- 6229 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$381K31.752,200
- 6225 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$320K411,020
- 6244 Corson Ave S Seattle, WA$320K21.5920
- 6219 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$385K431,720
- 6248 Corson Ave S Seattle, WA$373K411,090
- 6246 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$289K311,050
- 6244 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$311K311,260
- 906 S Eddy St Seattle, WA$303K----2,216
- 6217 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$362K32.51,623
- 6238 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$203K211,020
- 6218 Corson Ave S Seattle, WA$322K11930
- 6234 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$311K211,060
- 6402 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$287K32.752,370
- 6213 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$182K21780
- 6232 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$315K311,220
- 6211 Carleton Ave S Seattle, WA$308K411,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!