- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 5,421 all time views
- HOA Fee: $83
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $419,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Mountain
- # Carport \ 0, # Garage \ 3, # Half Baths \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, ADJOINS \ Street, Assoc Fee - MoQtlyAnnu \ Quarterly, Baths #Full or 3/4 \ 3, Bedrooms # \ 4, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Common Interest Ownership \ Yes, DINING ROOM \ Separate/Formal, Elementary School \ Huffaker, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Dog Run, FAMILY ROOM \ Ceiling Fan, FAMILY ROOM \ Firplce/Woodstove/Pellet, FAMILY ROOM \ Great Room, FAMILY ROOM \ High Ceiling, FENCED \ Back, FIREPLACE \ Gas Log, FIREPLACE \ Two or More, FIREPLACE \ Yes, FLOOR COVERING \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERING \ Ceramic Tile, FLOOR COVERING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete/Crawl Space, GARAGE TYPES \ Attached, GREEN FEATURES \ None, HEATING/COOLING \ Central Refrig A/C, HEATING/COOLING \ Forced Air, HEATING/COOLING \ Natural Gas, HOA \ Yes, HOA AMENITIES \ Addl Parking, HOA AMENITIES \ Club Hs/Rec Room, HOA AMENITIES \ Common Area Maint, HOA AMENITIES \ Pool, HOA AMENITIES \ Spa/Hot Tub, HOA AMENITIES \ Tennis, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Blinds/Shades, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Drapes/Curtains, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Garage Door Opener(s), INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Rods, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Security System/Owned, KITCHEN \ Breakfast Bar, KITCHEN \ Built-In Dishwasher, KITCHEN \ Garbage Disposal, KITCHEN \ Gas Range, KITCHEN \ Island, KITCHEN \ Microwave Built-In, KITCHEN \ Pantry, KITCHEN \ Refrigerator, KITCHEN \ Single Oven, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LAUNDRY AREA \ Cabinets, LAUNDRY AREA \ Laundry Room, LAUNDRY AREA \ Shelves, LAUNDRY AREA \ Yes, LIVING ROOM \ Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet, LIVING ROOM \ High Ceiling, LIVING ROOM \ Separate/Formal, MASTER BEDROOM \ 2nd Master Bdrm (Or more), MASTER BEDROOM \ Ceiling Fan, MASTER BEDROOM \ Double Sinks, MASTER BEDROOM \ Garden Tub, MASTER BEDROOM \ High Ceiling, MASTER BEDROOM \ On Main Floor, MASTER BEDROOM \ Shower Stall, MASTER BEDROOM \ Walk-In Closet, OTHER ROOMS \ Basement - Unfinished, OTHER ROOMS \ Yes, PATIO/DECK \ Deck, PATIO/DECK \ Patio, PATIO/DECK \ Yes, ROOF \ Pitched, ROOF \ Tile, Special Condition of Sale \ None, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, Status \ Active/Pending-House, Stories \ 2 Story, TOPOGRAPHY \ Upslope, Type of Property \ Site/Stick Built, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, UTILITIES \ City/County Water, UTILITIES \ Electricity, UTILITIES \ Natural Gas, UTILITIES \ Telephone, VIEW \ City, VIEW \ Mountain, VIEW \ Yes, WATER HEATER \ Natural Gas, WINDOWS \ Double Pane
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,645 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 04235107
- Zillow Home ID: 7301664
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-495K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Central home values will rise 9.5% next year, compared to a 9.6% rise for Reno as a whole. Among South Central homes, this home is valued 73.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% higher than in Reno, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Central home values.
|6249 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$481K||4||3||2,645|
|6229 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$437K||3||3||2,645|
|6259 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$430K||3||3||2,645|
|6219 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$495K||4||3||2,645|
|6269 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$432K||4||3||2,645|
|6248 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$367K||3||2.5||2,310|
|6238 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$328K||3||2||2,310|
|6238 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$394K||3||2.5||2,310|
|6268 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$365K||3||2.5||2,310|
|6218 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$428K||3||2.5||2,300|
|Ridgeview Dr Reno, NV||--||--||--||--|
|6279 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$438K||4||2.5||2,645|
|6228 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$379K||3||2.5||2,310|
|6278 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$375K||3||2.5||2,310|
|N Deer Meadows Ct Reno, NV||--||--||--||--|
|6289 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$440K||4||3||2,645|
|3045 June Meadows Rd Reno, NV||$400K||4||4||2,203|
|6288 Golden Meadow Rd Reno, NV||$384K||3||2.5||2,310|
|6125 N Deer Meadows Ct Reno, NV||$498K||3||3||2,645|
|3050 June Meadows Rd Reno, NV||$331K||3||2||1,710|
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!