- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
624 Dart Hill Rd, Vernon, CT 060663 beds, 3 baths, 2,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility, Conveniences \ Private Trash Pickup, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Other, Heat Type \ Other, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Included In Monthly Rent \ Building Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Electricity, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Heat, Included In Monthly Rent \ Hot Water, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Unassigned, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ Other - Other, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,888 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:04 B:0004 L:0001A
- Zillow Home ID: 60107348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 624 Dart Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 1.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 97 Meadowview Ln UNIT 97 Vernon, CT$227K221,419
- 95 Meadowview Ln UNIT 95 Vernon, CT$229K221,386
- 93 Meadowview Ln UNIT 93 Vernon, CT$232K221,524
- 89 Meadowview Ln UNIT 89 Vernon, CT$261K321,850
- 87 Meadowview Ln UNIT 87 Vernon, CT$230K221,454
- 85 Meadowview Ln UNIT 85 Vernon, CT$239K221,603
- 83 Meadowview Ln UNIT 83 Vernon, CT$248K221,552
- 81 Meadowview Ln UNIT 81 Vernon, CT$271K221,749
- 79 Meadowview Ln UNIT 79 Vernon, CT$261K322,004
- 77 Meadowview Ln UNIT 77 Vernon, CT$246K221,552
- 75 Meadowview Ln UNIT 75 Vernon, CT$272K321,850
- 91 Meadowview Ln UNIT 91 Vernon, CT$233K221,563
- 73 Meadowview Ln UNIT 73 Vernon, CT$229K221,454
- 105 Pheasant Run UNIT 105 Vernon, CT$307K322,004
- 99 Pheasant Run Vernon, CT$205K221,600
- 115 Pheasant Run UNIT 115 Vernon, CT$230K221,419
- 103 Pheasant Run UNIT 103 Vernon, CT$288K322,004
- 113 Pheasant Run UNIT 113 Vernon, CT$267K221,663
- 101 Pheasant Run UNIT 101 Vernon, CT$266K221,663
- 111 Pheasant Run UNIT 111 Vernon, CT$266K221,663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.