624 Elm St, Groveport, OH 431253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 185000264
- Zillow Home ID: 34044685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 624 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43125, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.3% greater than in Groveport, and 139% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43125 home values.
- 616 Elm St Groveport, OH$136K422,200
- 634 Elm St Groveport, OH$125K411,960
- 604 Elm St Groveport, OH$66K211,252
- 635 Blacklick St Groveport, OH$103K311,256
- 623 Blacklick St Groveport, OH$132K221,568
- 639 Blacklick St Groveport, OH$141K322,111
- 600 Elm St Groveport, OH$83K31.51,780
- 191 Front St Groveport, OH$77K311,048
- 197 Front St Groveport, OH$144K31.51,988
- 625 Elm St Groveport, OH$125K31.51,908
- 183-185 Front St Groveport, OH$204K422,930
- 615 Blacklick St Groveport, OH$93K421,812
- 631 Elm St Groveport, OH$118K422,386
- 617 Elm St Groveport, OH$157K311,786
- 209 Front St Groveport, OH$141K311,540
- 609 Blacklick St Groveport, OH$95K31.51,480
- 594 Elm St Groveport, OH$126K311,432
- 213 Front St Groveport, OH$113K31.51,564
- 603 Elm St Groveport, OH$66K21.51,116
- 603 Blacklick St Groveport, OH$91K311,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.