- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
624 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900367 beds, 4 baths, 4,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,185,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,135 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 5525018021
- Zillow Home ID: 20784441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 624 N Sycamore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Wilshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% less than in Los Angeles, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Wilshire home values.
- 620 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$980K322,023
- 628 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.87M1174,627
- 616 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.28M743,572
- 625 N Sycamore Ave APT 204 Los Angeles, CA$717KStudio1--
- 615 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.89MStudio--4,331
- 6910 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$782K11650
- 602 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.76M633,144
- 6921 Clinton St Los Angeles, CA$950K211,272
- 607 N Orange Dr APT 103 Los Angeles, CA$2.21M325,520
- 625 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA--Studio1--
- 633 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$870K21.51,000
- 6909 Clinton St Los Angeles, CA$1.97M654,260
- 603 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M411,813
- 601 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.31M6--4,260
- 626 N Orange Dr Los Angeles, CA$893K2--1,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292