- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
624 Norfolk Rd, Torrington, CT 067903 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: 000665
- Zillow Home ID: 57823076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 624 Norfolk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06790 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% higher than in Torrington, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 621 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$135K11886
- 650 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$160K311,390
- 610 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$119K311,144
- 593 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$157K31.51,321
- 637 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$138K22780
- 66 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$206K31.51,579
- 670 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$142K311,248
- 586 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$116K411,085
- 26 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$137K211,228
- 670 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$131K311,248
- 31 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$153K311,057
- 680 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$123K11788
- Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT--------
- 580 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$141K211,108
- 665 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$176K311,512
- 696 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$170K311,568
- 128 Mill Ln Torrington, CT$184K231,814
- 140 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$130K21950
- 683 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$154K311,190
- 554 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$219K42.52,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!