1. Fabulous remodel with magnificent panoramic & mountain views on 1/3 + acre. Beautiful views from kitchen, family room, MBR, office, & additional bedroom.
2. Gourmet kitchen with elegant counters, beautiful alder-stained wood cabinets, center island, Jenn-air double oven, Jenn-air refrigerator, gas stove, farmer?s sink, tile floor, recessed lighting - & fabulous view! Super-spacious country-style gathering space for eating, with sliding doors to inviting patio.
3. Remodeled family room with magnificent views of patio, canyon, & mountains, curved brick fireplace, recessed lighting, tile floor, & decorator colors.
4. New MBR with picture-window views to nature, canyon, & mountains, remote-controlled electronic fireplace, recessed lighting. Adjoining office with delightful view. Master bath with tile counter, separate tub & shower, & walk-in closet.
5. Breathtaking outside features ? grand patio area, walking path, meditative private area with Koi pond, fire pit, & sweeping canyon, nature, & mountain view. Fruit trees & organic garden area. Lots of sun ? yet shaded areas as well!
6. Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, recessed lighting, fan, & adjoining formal dining area. Opens to private meditative space with Koi pond.
7. Original, large MBR (to front of home) has vaulted ceiling, two closets with mirrored doors, and a large, private lounge deck. Third bedroom with beautiful view. Second full bathroom upstairs.
8. Enormous outdoor side area (25 + feet wide) with swim-spa. Room for RV, boat, or car. Or basketball. Or 4th bedroom addition (with view).
9. New solar energy designed for whole-house electrical needs. Whole-house water filtration. Air conditioning. Elongated 2-car garage. Inside laundry area. Pull-down ladder for generous attic storage.
10. Outstanding, quiet location on prime San Elijo Hills street. Award-winning schools, around the corner from the San Dieguito Park, Lomas Santa Fe Golf Course, & LSF Executive golf course. Close to shops & restaurants. Easy access to I-5.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,199,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,795 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 2635832900
- Zillow Home ID: 16728202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $649K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 92075 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Solana Beach as a whole. Among 92075 homes, this home is valued 0.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% greater than in Solana Beach, and 3.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Solana Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92075 home values.
|630 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$1.01M||4||2.5||2,136|
|636 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$1.18M||5||3||2,415|
|1530 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$960K||5||3||2,268|
|1516 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$973K||5||3||2,268|
|1542 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.24M||4||2.5||2,199|
|1508 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$865K||3||2||1,525|
|642 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$929K||3||2||1,765|
|1471 Santa Marta Ct Solana Beach, CA||$824K||3||2||1,607|
|648 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$1.02M||4||3||2,171|
|1463 Santa Marta Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.16M||5||3||2,609|
|617 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$752K||3||2||2,006|
|1472 Santa Marta Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.15M||4||3||2,640|
|611 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$913K||4||2.5||2,180|
|654 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$1.54M||4||4||2,330|
|1515 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.2M||5||3||2,819|
|1507 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,806|
|605 San Mario Dr Solana Beach, CA||$1.14M||3||3||2,584|
|1455 Santa Marta Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.08M||5||3||2,268|
|1523 Santa Sabina Ct Solana Beach, CA||$1.16M||3||3||2,250|
|1464 Santa Marta Ct Solana Beach, CA||$957K||4||2.5||2,362|
Nearby Schools in Solana Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!