624 Walpole St, Norwood, MA 020621 bed, 1 bath, 580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Business Center,Clubroom,Controlled Access,Day Care,Fitness Center,Jacuzzi,Media Room/Movie Theater,Near Restaurants,On site Management and Maintanence,Out Door parking,Public Transportation,Secured Entry,Spa,Spacious Closets,Swimming Pool,Tennis Court,Wooded Views,Yard,Balcony,Central Air,Dining Room,Dishwasher,Disposal,Granite Counter Tops,Hardwood Floors,Laundry in Unit,Microwave,Modern Bath,Modern Kitchen,New/Renovated Bath,New/Renovated Kitchen,Separate Kitchen,vaulted ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00008 B:0004A L:00022
- Zillow Home ID: 69470037
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 624 Walpole Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norwood, and 83.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02062 home values.
- 654 Walpole St STE C Norwood, MA$395K32.52,236
- 654 Walpole St STE A Norwood, MA$412K33.53,224
- 654 Walpole St APT D Norwood, MA$408K32.52,800
- 654 Walpole St APT B Norwood, MA$393K32.52,236
- 612 Walpole St Norwood, MA$356K731,584
- 629 Walpole St Norwood, MA$425K421,790
- 4 Garden Pkwy Norwood, MA$382K321,225
- 625 Walpole St Norwood, MA$361K42.51,144
- 668 Walpole St Norwood, MA--------
- 643 Walpole St Norwood, MA$308K211,048
- 621 Walpole St Norwood, MA$353K31.51,050
- 600 Walpole St Norwood, MA$345K732,412
- 649 Walpole St Norwood, MA$520K42.51,764
- 601 Walpole St Norwood, MA$318K221,008
- 9 Garden Pkwy Norwood, MA$392K31.51,372
- 23 Countryside Ln Norwood, MA$398K32.51,340
- 8 Garden Pkwy Norwood, MA$398K321,242
- 588 Walpole St Norwood, MA$374K732,376
- 651 Walpole St Norwood, MA$331K321,158
- 27 Countryside Ln Norwood, MA$368K31.51,174
Nearby Schools in Norwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292