- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6240 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 972153 beds, 1 bath, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R230775
- Zillow Home ID: 53923404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6240 E Burnside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Tabor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Tabor home values.
- 6230 E Burnside St Portland, OR$296K21874
- 47 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$405K32.11,800
- 25-29 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$487K221,718
- 6235 E Burnside St # 6241 Portland, OR$471K--22,128
- 6219 E Burnside St # 6225 Portland, OR$482K543,180
- 35 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$450K422,072
- 6300 E Burnside St Portland, OR$653K--74,674
- 6300 E Burnside St APT 4 Portland, OR$407K11548
- 22-24 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$392K421,656
- 6305 E Burnside St Portland, OR$331K----1,482
- 30 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$385K311,663
- 38 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$308K322,588
- 25 NE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$321K312,000
- 25 NE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$248K312,090
- 42 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$558K742,506
- 18 NE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$239K21768
- 103 SE 63rd Ave Portland, OR$514K513,235
- 6202 E Burnside St # 6224 Portland, OR$1.64M--6.56,151
- 6203 E Burnside St # 6209 Portland, OR$682K543,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.