6240 E Cholla Ln, Scottsdale, AZ 852538 beds, 10 baths, 19 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 655 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $1,175,000
- Price/sqft: $723,684
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 19 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17210037B
- Zillow Home ID: 7837993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6240 E Cholla Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 6244 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ$1.79M--5.754,800
- 6302 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.27M334,354
- 5216 N 63rd Pl Scottsdale, AZ$1.89M566,332
- 5226 N 63rd Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$1.26M--43,964
- 5202 N 63rd Pl Scottsdale, AZ$1.48M--6.54,527
- 6238 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ$2.36M----5,490
- 6236 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ$2.25M--5.54,263
- 6231 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.48M44.54,288
- 5230 N 63rd Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$1.43M--5.754,968
- 6221 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.34M454,661
- 6307 E Sage Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$1.57M44.53,637
- 6211 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ$1.41M----4,654
- 6237 E Sage Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$2.45M55.55,898
- 6311 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.46M44.54,892
- 6301 E Vista Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$1.22M354,800
- 6301 E Vista Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$763K353,602
- 6322 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.44M33.54,439
- 6323 E Sage Dr Paradise Valley, AZ$1.02M--3.752,968
- 6208 E Cholla Ln Scottsdale, AZ$1.15M--4.753,630
- 5233 N 63rd Pl Paradise Valley, AZ$1.47M54.54,527
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.