- Lot: 2.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 134 days on Zillow
- Views: 54,472 all time views
- 99 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $1,175,000
- Price/sqft: $513
- MLS #: 5224345
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Spanish, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Gazebo\Ramada, Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)\Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ Central Vacuum, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Library-Blt-in Bkcse, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ City Light View(s), Sewer \ Sewer - Private, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water, Fireplace \ Other (See Remarks), Special Listing Cond \ Exclusions (SeeRmks), Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Services \ City Services, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Const - Finish \ Stone, Flooring \ Stone, Other Rooms \ Bonus\Game Room, Fencing \ Block, Other Rooms \ Media Room, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Technology \ Smart Home System, Source of SqFt \ Architect, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Parking \ Temp Controlled, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Landscaping \ Natural Desert Back, Exterior Stories \ 2, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ Y, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, High School \ Saguaro Elementary School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 19,475 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17210037B
- Zillow Home ID: 7837993
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.28-7.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is 4268.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 218.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% less than in Phoenix, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|6244 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.78M||--||5.75||4,800|
|6302 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$1.46M||3||3||4,354|
|N 63rd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$2.36M||--||5.75||6,110|
|5216 N 63rd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$2.36M||5||6||6,332|
|6221 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$1.47M||4||5||4,661|
|5226 N 63rd Pl Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.5M||--||4||3,964|
|5202 N 63rd Pl Scottsdale, AZ||$1.53M||--||6.5||4,527|
|6238 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ||$2.17M||--||--||5,490|
|6231 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$1.57M||4||4.5||4,288|
|5230 N 63rd Pl Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.65M||--||5.75||4,968|
|6236 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ||$2.07M||--||5.5||4,263|
|6307 E Sage Dr Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.4M||4||4.5||3,637|
|6211 E Cholla Ln Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.58M||--||--||4,654|
|6237 E Sage Dr Paradise Valley, AZ||$2.48M||5||5.5||5,898|
|6311 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$1.57M||4||4.5||4,892|
|6301 E Vista Dr Paradise Valley, AZ||$999K||3||5||3,602|
|6301 E Vista Dr Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.22M||3||5||4,800|
|6322 E Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ||$1.56M||3||3.5||4,439|
|6323 E Sage Dr Paradise Valley, AZ||$1.14M||--||3.75||2,968|
|6208 E Cholla Ln Scottsdale, AZ||$1.29M||--||4.75||3,630|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!