- Lot: 1,703 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,154 all time views
- HOA Fee: $128
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $138,800
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: O5346606
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Other, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Other Fees Term \ Quarterly, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 242330897001140
- Zillow Home ID: 60329510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-219K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vista East home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Vista East homes, this home is 24.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% higher than in Orlando, and 367.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Vista East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
|6234 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$149K||3||2.5||1,412|
|6246 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$133K||2||2.5||1,276|
|6252 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2.5||1,412|
|6228 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6258 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|8560 Swansea Bay Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|6264 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6270 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6231 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL||$149K||3||3||1,452|
|6276 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$149K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6227 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6235 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2.5||1,500|
|6241 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2.5||1,412|
|6247 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,412|
|6235 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$145K||3||3||1,412|
|6239 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6253 Westcott Cove Blvd Orlando, FL||$149K||3||2.5||1,412|
|6243 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
|6219 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2.5||1,452|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!