6241 Ashbury Palms Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,685 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.15 acres
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 243 sqft
- Gated Community, Pets OK With Approval
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,685 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0339761434
- Zillow Home ID: 58433966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6241 Ashbury Palms Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% less than in Tampa, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 6243 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$142K22.51,526
- 6239 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$158K32.51,764
- 6245 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$144K22.51,526
- 6247 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$142K321,685
- 6235 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$166K32.51,764
- 6240 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$162K32.51,764
- 6249 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$177K32.51,764
- 6233 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$153K22.51,790
- 16302 Newbury Palms Ct Tampa, FL$154K32.51,685
- 16303 Worchester Palms Ct Tampa, FL$195K32.51,682
- 16303 Worchester Palms Ct Tampa, FL$150K321,685
- 6251 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$156K32.51,764
- 6231 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$154K32.51,790
- 16304 Newbury Palms Ct Tampa, FL$223K43.52,283
- 16305 Worchester Palms Ct Tampa, FL$142K22.51,526
- Parkstone Palms Ct Tampa, FL$179K32.51,764
- 6229 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$154K22.51,790
- 6253 Ashbury Palms Dr Tampa, FL$149K32.51,685
- 16308 Worchester Palms Ct Tampa, FL$157K32.51,764
- 16306 Newbury Palms Ct Tampa, FL$139K22.51,790
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.