Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $850K-1.04M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
Beautifully furnished top floor unit facing Crescent Park. Everywhere you look this unit speaks to a passion for sophisticated city living. Features a gourmet kitchen with built - in stainless steel appliances, marble counters & back splash, beautiful hardwood floors, open floor plan with high ceilings, en suite bedrooms, custom closets and more.....Retreat to your private sanctuary at the end of a hard day of work with a replenishing workout. NO PETS ALLOWED. AGENTS PLEASE SEE PRIVATE RE MARKS FOR DETAILS.
- Built in 2007
- All time views: 7,681
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2013 for $745,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $419
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Appliances \ Ice Maker
- Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Amenities \ Guest Parking
- Association Amenities \ Meeting Room
- Association Amenities \ Other Courts
- Association Amenities \ Outdoor Cooking Area
- Association Amenities \ Picnic Area
- Association Amenities \ Playground
- Association Amenities \ Private Cabana
- Association Amenities \ Security
- Association Amenities \ Steam Room
- Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts
- Association Rules \ Pets Not Permitted
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Cooling Type \ Gas
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Conference Facilities
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Switchboard
- Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Zone
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Methane Gas
- Legal Disclosures \ Special Study Area
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Features \ Auto Driveway Gate
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Tree Top View
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4211035138
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 82880063
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Playa Vista
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Playa Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Playa Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (42)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6241 Crescent Park W|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!