A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautifully furnished top floor unit facing Crescent Park. Everywhere you look this unit speaks to a passion for sophisticated city living. Features a gourmet kitchen with built - in stainless steel appliances, marble counters & back splash, beautiful hardwood floors, open floor plan with high ceilings, en suite bedrooms, custom closets and more.....Retreat to your private sanctuary at the end of a hard day of work with a replenishing workout. NO PETS ALLOWED. AGENTS PLEASE SEE PRIVATE RE MARKS FOR DETAILS.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 7,641 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2013 for $745,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $419
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Appliances \ Ice Maker
- Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Amenities \ Guest Parking
- Association Amenities \ Meeting Room
- Association Amenities \ Other Courts
- Association Amenities \ Outdoor Cooking Area
- Association Amenities \ Picnic Area
- Association Amenities \ Playground
- Association Amenities \ Private Cabana
- Association Amenities \ Security
- Association Amenities \ Steam Room
- Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts
- Association Rules \ Pets Not Permitted
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Cooling Type \ Gas
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Conference Facilities
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Switchboard
- Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Zone
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Methane Gas
- Legal Disclosures \ Special Study Area
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Features \ Auto Driveway Gate
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Tree Top View
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4211035138
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 82880063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $770K-1.04M.
Neighborhood: Playa Vista
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Playa Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Playa Vista home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Playa Vista home values.
|Other Units in this Building (43)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6241 Crescent Park W|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.