6241 Oread Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891393 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 214 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,211 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 17611510035
- Zillow Home ID: 63329097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6241 Oread Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Enterprise market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 6241 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$95K32.51,211
- 6247 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$141K221,277
- 6235 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$138K32.51,230
- 6242 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K331,211
- 6236 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K32.51,230
- 6248 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K331,230
- 6240 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$150K32.51,230
- 6229 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$142K321,230
- 6253 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$142K331,230
- 6246 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$144K331,230
- 6230 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$145K32.51,211
- 6234 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$141K341,230
- 6254 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$147K32.51,230
- 6252 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$150K331,230
- 6223 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$165K33.751,230
- 6239 Peneplain Ave Las Vegas, NV$151K32.51,211
- 6243 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$143K32.51,211
- 6237 Humus Ave Las Vegas, NV$142K32.51,230
- 6245 Peneplain Ave Las Vegas, NV$151K32.51,211
- 6228 Oread Ave Las Vegas, NV$152K32.51,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.