6242 Benneville St, Cincinnati, OH 452303 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $174,900
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Appliances, Near Transit, Section 8 Accepted
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 497
- Parcel #: 0010003011100
- Zillow Home ID: 34198917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6242 Benneville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.8% lower than in Cincinnati, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Washington home values.
- 6244 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$97K21.51,239
- 6246 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$184K321,922
- 1918 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$86K321,578
- 1922 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$91K21896
- 6218 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$140K431,633
- 1914 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$76K311,470
- 6254 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$106K211,385
- 1926 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$106K211,240
- 1930 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$129K321,568
- 1934 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$87K211,200
- 1906 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$84K22726
- 6218 Benneville St Anderson Twp, OH$114K42.5--
- 6258 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$90K111,118
- 6236 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati, OH$90K------
- 1902 Mears Ave Cincinnati, OH$123K311,703
- 6247 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati, OH$127K421,925
- 6262 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$153K321,243
- Beechmont Ave Cincinnati, OH$87K------
- 6249 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$138K311,147
- 6245 Benneville St Cincinnati, OH$107K11952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.