6243 Williamson St, Dearborn, MI 481263 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $59,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Parking: 2 spaces
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 321007404020
- Zillow Home ID: 88684376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6243 Williamson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.3% higher than in Dearborn, and 142.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dearborn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48126 home values.
- 6244 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$92K312,448
- 6229 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$81K311,043
- 6221 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$88K31.51,364
- 6260 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$72K31864
- 6235 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$111K31.52,757
- 6211 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$180K421,800
- 6226 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$94K311,254
- 6220 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$89K312,289
- 6201 Williamson St Dearborn, MI--321,522
- 6210 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$80K321,200
- 6251 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$89K21959
- 6200 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$90K31.51,116
- 6250 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$78K311,161
- Williamson St Dearborn, MI$111K31.52,757
- 6259 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$120K312,130
- 6310 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$214K43.52,500
- 6267 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$111K321,365
- 6266 Williamson St Dearborn, MI$42K21720
- 6226 Argyle St Dearborn, MI$119K312,895
- 6212 Argyle St Dearborn, MI$100K31.51,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!