- Views: 3,244 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $460,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Loft Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- HOA Fee: $292
- Parcel #: 03737122000
- Zillow Home ID: 16134506
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95003 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Aptos as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Aptos, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aptos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95003 home values.
|6246 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$478K||2||2||1,230|
|6242 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$493K||2||2||1,238|
|6248 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$480K||2||2||1,233|
|6240 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$478K||2||2||1,230|
|6250 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$468K||2||2||1,233|
|6245 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$481K||2||2||1,230|
|6247 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$685K||3||3||2,000|
|6243 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$683K||3||2||1,950|
|6249 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$794K||3||3||1,950|
|6241 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$522K||2||2||1,252|
|6251 Cobblestone Ct Aptos, CA||$520K||2||2||1,233|
|3032 Arlington Dr Aptos, CA||$500K||2||2||1,233|
|3030 Arlington Dr Aptos, CA||$696K||3||3||1,950|
|3028 Arlington Dr Aptos, CA||$707K||3||3||1,950|
|3026 Arlington Dr Aptos, CA||$488K||2||2||1,233|
|6244 Cabot Ct Aptos, CA||$520K||2||2||1,230|
|6242 Cabot Ct Aptos, CA||$474K||2||2||1,230|
|6246 Cabot Ct Aptos, CA||$478K||2||2||1,230|
|3039 Arlington Dr Aptos, CA||$480K||2||2||1,233|
|6248 Cabot Ct Aptos, CA||$535K||2||2||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Aptos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!