6244 S Normandy Ave, Chicago, IL 606383 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19184230360000
- Zillow Home ID: 3946442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6244 S Normandy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clearing (W), the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% lower than in Chicago, and 117.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Clearing (W) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clearing (W) home values.
- 6240 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$107K--1836
- 6238 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$153K--11,081
- 6234 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$143K--11,081
- 6706 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$336K--1.51,912
- 6704 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$193K--11,040
- 6708 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$341K321,912
- 6232 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$172K--11,081
- 6712 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$248K322,160
- 6714 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$144K--11,042
- 6230 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$172K--11,081
- 6716 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$211K531,040
- 6224 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$177K--11,081
- 6245 S Rutherford Ave Chicago, IL$152K--11,020
- 6241 S Rutherford Ave Chicago, IL$129K--11,020
- 6239 S Rutherford Ave Chicago, IL$140K--11,020
- 6718 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$242K--22,080
- 6237 S Rutherford Ave Chicago, IL$165K--11,040
- 6235 S Rutherford Ave Chicago, IL$170K--11,040
- 6222 S Normandy Ave Chicago, IL$147K--11,140
- 6722 W 63rd St Chicago, IL$156K--11,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.