6245 Marmaduke Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,404 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 52250003800
- Zillow Home ID: 2998282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6245 Marmaduke Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton Heights home values.
- 6243 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K211,008
- 6249 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K--1.51,296
- 6253 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,008
- 6239 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$193K--1.51,824
- 6257 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K221,008
- 6246 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$134K--11,008
- 6250 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$81K--1945
- 6242 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$146K321,092
- 6235 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K211,008
- 6254 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$115K--11,080
- 6240 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,395
- 6259 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--1484
- 6233 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--11,008
- 6270 Reber Pl # 0 Saint Louis, MO$137K311,080
- 6258 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,080
- 6250 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$129K32984
- 6242 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K211,125
- 6246 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--21,125
- 6240 Marmaduke Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K31975
- 6234 Reber Pl Saint Louis, MO$150K--11,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.