6246 Jackson St, Philadelphia, PA 191352 beds, 1.5 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $29,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 552459800
- Zillow Home ID: 10512392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6246 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wissinoming, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wissinoming home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 6248 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$116K21960
- 6244 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$124K31960
- 6242 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$127K31960
- 6250 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$105K31960
- 6240 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$126K31960
- 6252 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$98K31960
- 6254 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$90K31960
- 6238 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$132K31960
- 6251 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$117K31960
- 6247 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$122K22960
- 6256 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$89K31960
- 6249 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$122K21960
- 6253 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$102K31960
- 6245 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$151K21960
- 6255 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$97K31960
- 6243 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$148K31960
- 6258 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$92K21960
- 6257 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$99K21.5960
- 4500 Hale St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,138
- 6241 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$119K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!