- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
625 34th St, Des Moines, IA 503122 beds, 1.5 baths, 716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $60,000
- Finished basement, 330 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 69
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09002986000000
- Zillow Home ID: 794547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North of Grand market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% less than in Des Moines, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North of Grand home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North of Grand home values.
- 633 34th St Des Moines, IA$129K311,264
- 3325 Crescent Dr Des Moines, IA$147K311,588
- 3315 Crescent Dr Des Moines, IA$151K422,427
- 635 34th St Des Moines, IA$159K321,310
- 637 34th St Des Moines, IA$148K311,458
- 3308 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$119K211,260
- 3324 Crescent Dr Des Moines, IA$95K411,635
- 3311 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$115K211,426
- 3320 Crescent Dr Des Moines, IA$108K41.51,754
- 3315 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$104K311,336
- 642 33rd St Des Moines, IA$156K31.51,557
- 3304 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$74K311,283
- 3317 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$145K311,586
- 3308 Crescent Dr Des Moines, IA$103K311,826
- 3305 Crescent Dr Des Moines, IA$79K311,858
- 648 33rd St Des Moines, IA$166K421,748
- 643 34th St Des Moines, IA$192KStudio--2,401
- 3216 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA$100K311,781
- 647 34th St Des Moines, IA$153K311,344
- 3323 Ingersoll Ave APT 105 Des Moines, IA$122KStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.