625 Bagnell Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631372 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $23,600
- Price/sqft: $28
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 11E210949
- Zillow Home ID: 2645545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 Bagnell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 80.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% lower than in Bellefontaine Neighbors, and 313.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellefontaine Neighbors.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63137 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 7,723 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 619 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$52K31960
- 631 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$51K311,152
- 630 Science Hill Dr Saint Louis, MO$81K31960
- 624 Science Hill Dr Saint Louis, MO$45K21840
- 630 Science Hill Dr Saint Louis, MO$42K31.5960
- 608 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$87K------
- 637 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K21840
- 609 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$46K311,056
- 618 Science Hill Dr Saint Louis, MO$43K31960
- 9940 Hayward Dr Saint Louis, MO$56K31960
- 628 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$58K31912
- 634 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$76K32920
- 622 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$45K31912
- 612 Science Hill Dr Saint Louis, MO$42K21840
- 643 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$78K311,056
- 640 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$45K31912
- 9934 Hayward Dr Saint Louis, MO$57K21840
- 616 Bagnell Dr Saint Louis, MO$62K21840
- 625 Science Hill Dr Saint Louis, MO$86K321,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.