625 Harvard Ave, Vacaville, CA 956873 beds, 2 baths, 1,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 10294
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior \ Stucco, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,621 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0135672040
- Zillow Home ID: 15717265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 Harvard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95687, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% greater than in Vacaville, and 48.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
- 619 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$378K421,980
- 631 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$384K42.51,980
- 613 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$406K532,266
- 637 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$407K532,266
- 624 Rutgers St Vacaville, CA$368K421,827
- 630 Rutgers St Vacaville, CA$387K42.51,980
- 618 Rutgers St Vacaville, CA$408K532,266
- 630 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$367K42.51,980
- 607 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$362K421,827
- 636 Rutgers St Vacaville, CA$435K532,266
- 612 Rutgers St Vacaville, CA$415K532,266
- 624 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$349K321,621
- 636 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$403K532,266
- 701 Wellsey Rd Vacaville, CA$412K532,266
- 618 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$375K42.51,980
- 642 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$360K42.51,980
- 707 Wellsey Rd Vacaville, CA$352K421,827
- 606 Rutgers St Vacaville, CA$380K42.51,980
- 612 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$400K532,266
- 601 Harvard Ave Vacaville, CA$383K42.51,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!