625 N Vista Ave, Lombard, IL 601483 beds, 2 baths, 1,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0605206009
- Zillow Home ID: 4467682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 N Vista Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60148 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% greater than in Lombard, and 346.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
- 621 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$166K----1,020
- 629 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$166K----1,020
- 633 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$205K----1,416
- 617 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$204K311,020
- 637 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$161K311,020
- 613 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$122K311,020
- 641 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$212K----1,545
- 626 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$209K----1,615
- 609 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$145K311,020
- 622 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$201K----1,278
- 630 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$172K311,020
- 618 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$198K----1,278
- 634 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$216K----1,510
- 614 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$203K----1,278
- 645 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$165K----1,278
- 605 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$208K----1,020
- 638 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$261K----1,496
- 610 Parker Dr Lombard, IL$166K----1,278
- 630 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$176K311,020
- 626 N Vista Ave Lombard, IL$167K----1,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.