- Lot: 5 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1977
- Views: 4,331 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Fuses, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Pond
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Parcel #: J0203600
- Zillow Home ID: 58052095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.8% decrease for Griswold as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is valued 90.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% greater than in Griswold, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Griswold.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|730-732 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||$171K||3||2||1,816|
|761 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||$180K||5||1||1,638|
|677 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||$187K||3||2||2,452|
|688 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|702 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||$137K||3||1||1,456|
|64 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$282K||2||2.5||2,115|
|66 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$132K||2||1||917|
|26 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|58 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$304K||4||2.5||2,400|
|784-786 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||$137K||4||2||1,700|
|39 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$114K||2||1||1,054|
|43 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$174K||3||2||1,120|
|16 Coughlin Dr Griswold, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,440|
|51 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$227K||--||--||--|
|25 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|710 Plainfield Rd Griswold, CT||$182K||5||2||1,986|
|68 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||--||--||--||--|
|72 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$318K||3||3||2,706|
|71 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$198K||3||2||1,660|
|78 Johnson Cove Rd Griswold, CT||$241K||1||1.5||1,456|
Nearby Schools in Griswold
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!