625 Poinciana Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333016 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $2,325,000
- Price/sqft: $347
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2123679271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 Poinciana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Idlewyld, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.7% less than in Fort Lauderdale, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Idlewyld home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Idlewyld home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292