625 Rebecca St, North Liberty, IA 523173 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Fridge and dishwasher new in '14, washer and dryer new in '09, water heater replaced in '10
Home is Listed with Ruhl & Ruhl Homes, agent is Travis Hiatt. Please arrange showings through agent.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 3 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New laminate floor '12, water heated '10, patio 15x27' in 2009, new carpet 2013
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0613406015
- Zillow Home ID: 76771692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 Rebecca Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52317, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Liberty, and 91.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52317 home values.
- 627 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$154K321,544
- 617 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$155K321,544
- 635 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$158K31.51,554
- 615 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$150K311,300
- 637 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$160K321,540
- 620 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$159K321,381
- 622 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$180K31.52,010
- 612 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$158K321,548
- 645 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA--321,547
- 630 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$153K321,540
- 610 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$154K321,548
- 632 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$155K321,540
- 647 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$165K321,547
- 640 Rachael St North Liberty, IA$157K321,540
- 620 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$156K321,540
- 622 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$161K311,540
- 612 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$153K321,540
- 92 Golfview Ct North Liberty, IA$159K321,280
- 630 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$158K311,540
- 610 Rebecca St North Liberty, IA$156K321,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.